1. Not being able to trust what you see or hear is very difficult to live with.
2. For some reason you just feel as if the world is out to get you and everything is dangerous. Even though everything is safe, you still feel scared.
3. Hollywood and other media companies have made bad stigma’s become attached to the word schizophrenic. While some definitely apply to some, throwing everyone into the same bucket does nothing for helping and spreading awareness. Everyone with schizophrenia doesn’t suffer the same as others.
4. Trouble Sleeping. Being able to fall asleep or stay asleep is very difficult to do sometimes.
5. Trouble Concentrating. You often have a trouble staying on task. You might have disorganized thinking as well, as your mind wanders.